Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wow, something for me?!?

So I went and got my hair done! Yes, something for ME! I was so ecstatic and it turned out fabulous!! I have highlights and I had my bangs cut back w/ more layers. My hair is still super long, but its SO different, I was totally after a drastic change! Rileigh looked at me when I walked through the door, it took her a second of staring before she ran up and grab my leg, "Mommy, why does your hair look like that?" and I replied, "Do you like it honey?" with a big grin on her face, she says "hahah, yea!!"


So with the approval of an almost 4 year old, I think I'll keep it. :D So, my picture for day 2 is to share my finished hair, its a dark photo, but you get the idea. Its funny b/c I was almost positive all my pictures would be of my kids, however, today is me. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment