Saturday, January 16, 2010

2 Days Again!


I must have pulled up my blog a zillion times yesterday and I could never decide on my favorite picture! I've taken a bunch the past 2 days and I just love them all!! So I finally just picked. lol.

Day 15 - It was a GORGEOUS day outside in the south yesterday. Seriously felt like the 70's. People were in SHORTS. So I took Logan out while the older 2 were napping and let him enjoy the weather. When I laid him on his blanket he looked up at the crystal clear sky like it was just the most awesome thing hes ever seen. He's not wearing pants and he kicked off his blanket, but trust me, he DID NOT need them. Yesterday was the PERFECT weather, I can't wait for spring now!!! It really felt like it yesterday!



Day 16 - I love his space-y sleeper. He was in a fun mood today, I just had to post this picture of his funny face. hahahaha

3 comments: