Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cloth ba-hoottiiieeee

This is a little late again, but I have a GOOD reason!! Today I got done, cleaning the whole house, washing and folding and hanging up all the laundry, and I was WAYYY too far behind, so just the folding and what not took almost 2 hours!! Of course I was a little distracted by the movie I was watching. I also cleaned out the summer and too small clothes from the boy's dressers (I did Rileighs right before I had Logan), I finally tackled Rileighs messy room w/ her assistance, and I had to feed, bathe, and dress the kids for bed. My poor dh was on call tonight and as SOON as he opened the door to walk in from work, his nextel went off. He JUST got home, literally, and its 3am. :o



But, back to the title of my blog.... Yep, no more sposies!! He looks wayyyy too cute in them, they are soo comfy and I adore them. I guess I'll know for sure if the washing and all that will make them worth it. He's also uber long!! He's gonna be a tall man. Robert's dad was like, 6'2 or something like that. I definitely think Logan is gonna be taller than his daddy. lol



Here is my picture for Day 5.



2 comments: