Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today flowed Nicely

The house stayed clean, laundry stayed done, dinner was yum, and now I'm sitting here waiting to see if my best friend's contractions are gonna pick up. Since I'm not gonna have anymore, I'm super excited to play with a newborn I can give back... even though sometimes I don't think I wanna. Its weird being done, and I'm not 100% positive I'll never have another. For now, 3 is MORE than enough and we have NO future plans for anymore. 3 was always my number, its totally weird that I reached it at such a young age. In a way I'm glad though. I have the patience to roll on the floor with them and be attacked, and the energy to stay up until 3 am doing my mommy chores and having me time, and get back up at 9 w/o being too tired to care for them. Its also nice to think that I'll be 40 when my children are all adults. Still young enough for me and my hubby to have fun together. Its hard to accept that I'm done, but its SO fun to anticipate other new arrivals for people who are close to me. :)

I also can't help but think about the benefits of being older. Waiting until we had a nice house, lots of "just us" time, and have people excited for us instead of looking at us like we're crazy for having one so young. But it worked, and I wouldn't trade any of them of anything in the world. They are my heart and I think everything worked just as it was always meant to. :)

Okay, so my picture for today is Rileigh Bug. I shot this w/ this crappy camera of mine, but I really do love it!! I can't wait to get my DSLR next month and see what I REALLY can do. I think I have potential. If I can take this adorable pic w/ a 7.2 mp crappy Sony point and shoot, I'm pretty sure I'll be even better w/ my Nikon DSLR. (or Canon, I haven't 100% decided yet).


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with a DSLR! :) You take great pictures! And this post was so well written! I can totally relate with just about everything you said!!! Congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing picure....she is going to be gorgeous when she gets older :)

    ReplyDelete