Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl

So I'll be sharing a picture of Everlee today. I got to be there as she made her grand entrance and I was in awe. Of course I stayed by my bf's head, but I still got to see her first breath and just all the emotions. It was amazing. After 16 hours of natural labor, 6 hours of it w/ pitocin, my best friend had a gorgeous baby girl!! Shes just so tiny!! I can't even fathom how little Logan use to be anymore and he's only 4 months old. The time flies, so ridiculously fast. It seems like she was just sitting in my room while I held a newborn baby. Logan is SO fun now, he laughs, giggles, talks, squeals, and I love his face when I go to pick him up or how he wiggles when we play. But theres just something about a sleeping, sweet smelling, itty bitty baby that you could just sit there and hold them forever. I miss him that little, sometimes I wish that time would slow down just a bit. I feel like tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and he'll be in college.

But, enough of that, introducing Miss Everlee Joann. Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:32 a.m. weighing in at 6lbs, 10oz and 19 inches long. :D



5 comments:

  1. Awwww she is soo cute!! Congrates to your BF

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty.. congrats to your BF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby! Congrats to your BF, how exciting it must have been to be there and share that with her.

    ReplyDelete