Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gonna be buusyyyy

I wanted to post this now, before I got consumed in my present and posted late again or not at all!! So heres the way it worked, my co-host on JM, Susan, doesnt (didn't) read a whole lot, but Dear John is a great book, so I secretly ordered it and had it shipped to her. I had her address from the secret santa thing in our playroom. So, she read it, loved it, and bought "The Lucky One" from the same author! I haven't read it yet, so she returned the favor. So, picture for Day 6 is what I'll be doing the rest of the day!! Thanks again, SOOO much if you're reading this Susan!! :D :D :D



5 comments:

  1. :D Best book... of like the 10 I've read my whole life. hahaha, just kidding, I've read more than ten books! :P (thinking back to 5th grade or so when I read a TON of Nancy Drew books!!!) LOL!!! Enjoy it! :) Anyone else reading this--- go get this book!!!! You must! It will make you smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, and tomorrow she'll post the back cover meaning she's finished! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, GREAT idea, I shall post the back cover when I'm done. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I should look into this! I am also a non reader but have heard good stuff about mr. sparks.

    ReplyDelete