Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just a picture

Not much to blog about today. :) So I figured I'd just post my picture. Logan was eating his arm, I think this picture is hilarious!! He was seriously attacking it like something was gonna come out. hahah. OH!!! Right after this picture he rolled for the first time. Finally!!! The way he moves from side to side when he sleeps I knew he could roll over, he just never wanted to I guess. Eh, he'll do everything when he feels like it. I have no urge to rush it, its bittersweet. The more he can do, means the less hes a baby. Sigh...

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOO cute! I love it when they go to town trying to gum stuff :D I totally agree with you on letting them be babies as long as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I'm the same this time around. :) Oh, and Dylan gave himself a nice hickey the other day, from sucking too hard on his arm! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITA, slow down babies! Bella chews my neck/shoulder, I love it LOL

    ReplyDelete