Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mr. Almost Birthday Boy...

was NOT being cooperative today!! I need cute pictures to do his invitations, would he look at me, no; would he smile, thats a BIG negative. So, he's up from his nap now and I'm about to try and tackle the task again. Oh wait, I CAN'T! I can't find my camera's battery charger. Sometimes I feel like with each child more of my brain cells died. Ahh, but when I think about it, I'd give a lot more up to be able to keep them. SO, on day 7, I'm sharing one of the only decent pictures Gavin would let me get, its the very first one.



Also, Logan is 4 months old today, if the time doesn't slow down, I may have to track down father time and have a nice talking to with him. ;)



and as promised, Mr. Almost Birthday Boy, Gavin Thomas.


1 comment: