Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!!

Well, another year has come and gone!! Its amazing how fast having children make the time fly by. Soo, I've decided to do that 365 Challenge! Everyday for the next 365 days I'll post a different picture and probably share a little story about it. Now, life is hectic, and I'm sad to admit that I may miss some or even forget about this. I'd like to write more in my blog, all these thoughts in my head gotta go somewhere, and this will definitely help.


So starting today, I took this picture today of my sweet Logan Man. :) He's growing like a weed and just the sweetest little boy!! He'll be 4 MONTHS OLD on the 7th, if only I could slow the time down. He looks SO much like his daddy to me and he feels my heart w/ joy. Three kids and not an ounce less love for any of them, just more and more everyday.


Here is my sleeping sweetheart, I just love how he curls up when he sleeps. He does it when he nurses too :D



No comments:

Post a Comment