Thursday, January 14, 2010

He's a fast learner

So Logan rarely has a bottle, I mean RARELLYYY. I hate pumping. But I had a margarita tonight, and I know it takes a LOT of alcohol to be in your system for there to even be a trace amount in your breastmilk, but I just went ahead and gave him a bottle of expressed milk I had in the freezer. He was HOLDING his own bottle? I thought it was awesome as little as hes had one!!! Anyways, I snapped a pic, I think its uber cute, however, I bittersweet. Less of a baby day by day. :sigh:

3 comments:

  1. Awww he is so sweet :) Is it wrong that I won't even let Dylan try to hold his bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, not at all. They really are growing wayyyyyyyyyyyyy toooo fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it Heather! :( makes me sad!!!!!!!\

    But what a big LITTLE boy! ;)

    ReplyDelete