Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 10 of 30

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Its really hard to narrow down just ONE song I listen to for each mood. It all depends on why I'm sad or mad. I listen to a lot of country when I'm sad, the "my dog died, my truck don't run, and it won't stop raining" kind of songs.

Happy, I love to listen to the new stuff. Its not called "pop" anymore, but the bouncy, dancing and singing in the car while people are looking at you like you're an idiot, kind of stuff.

Bored, I just put it on Pandora.com and type in a random name of a band and let it play through.

Hyped, totally rap. When I get the rare night out, I crank it ALLLLLL the way up and of course, dance in the car.

When I'm mad, its probably more country or some hard rock. Just depends on why I'm mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment