Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 02 of 30

Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name.

Let's see, I sorta have two. The one in my url is Heatherw9705. That one is pretty simple! My name, the initial to my last name, and the day I married my husband. :) The title of my blog, is Butterfly Kisses. Thats from the Bob Carlisle song that I adore! My kids are getting so big, so fast; and its just a reminder to enjoy the little things before they're all grown up and I lose these days forever. I also have a quote at the bottom of the title, "There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one". This is to remind me that every mother does make mistakes. So if I leave a diaper on longer than I wanted, or forget to wash the pair of pants Rileigh begged me for, I don't feel "as" bad. There is no such thing as the perfect mother, because there is no such thing as perfect. I do what I can, the best that I can, and I have happy, healthy, secure and beautiful children, and thats all I can ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment