Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 08 of 30

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.

To eat better. I haven't really been eating a lot and when I do its rarely something "good for me". I know I'm pregnant, but this is the first trimester and I'm trying to give the baby what it wants because if I don't I'll be hugging the toilet.

To clean the toilets. I do this at least once a week, I think I need to do it more.

Organize Rileigh's room. Its clean, until you open the closet, I really need to get on the ball with that.

Start working on potty training Gavin. He's showing interest, I'm just not really pushing the issue. I think if I put him in his Cars big boy undies and actually started making a fun deal out of it, he'd be potty trained. I rushed Rileigh and she regressed after she was trained, I just don't want that to happen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment