Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Update On Me!

Wife, mother of 3, pregnant with number 4, freak ice storm, etc etc, I can come up with all sorts of excuses to explain why I haven't blogged in a while. The truth is, I've honestly just let it slip my mind! Don't worry though! I've come up with quite a few topics and can't wait to get blogging about them!! Oh how I've missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, an update on whats going on with us! :) Rileigh is doing great in school, she'll be the big F-I-V-E in March!! Gavin just turned 3 on the 23rd, he can identify all his letters and count to 15! Logan is a walking, jabbering, but completely adorable monster. His vocabulary is excellent, even his meow has a profound pronunciation. (LOL)

I will be 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I'm honestly expecting a baby within the next 3 weeks with my history, however, you never know!! He could extend his arms and refuse to come out until 42 weeks! So far the pregnancy has been great, no pre-term labor, no magnesium sulfate and steroid shots, no repeat gestational diabetes. If it wasn't for the constant head butts to the cervix and toes in the ribs I would probably question my pregnant status. I am definitely enjoying my last pregnancy though, it really has flown by so fast. Its definitely bittersweet, but we're a complete family and I think four is just our number. :)

Now that you're all updated, be on the look out for a few things that have been on my mind lately! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment