Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tubes it is

So Logan is definitely getting tubes. His appointment with the ENT was originaly scheduled for the end of April but I begged to get him in sooner because they just won't go away. So they called me back today and he's in for next Tuesday. They will check to make sure he has no hearing loss like his brother did and then they'll schedule his surgery. He's so little so of course I'm really nervous... Gavin was a year and a half old when he had his. So, wish us luck, I'll update as we go!

Oh yea, for those following my weight loss, I totally forgot to update anything about that, but I've lost 3 lbs. I'd much rather it be 13, but all I can do is work harder! Thank all of you for the support!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope that everything goes well. I just wanted to tell you that My oldest sons name is Logan and my 2nd sons name is Gavin. I am pg with #3 right now.

    ReplyDelete