Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 01 of 30

A recent picture and 15 Interesting Facts























This is from our Florida trip a few months ago,
I'm make-up less and fresh out of the shower!

15 Interesting Facts About Myself
1. I have a secret obsession with connecting actors with movies and directors.
2. I love to read so much that if I don't have a new book, I re-read an old one.
3. I can't stand Teen Mom or 16 and Pregnant.
4. I learned how to do selective coloring using Paint 4 years ago. (its HARD, but much easier on Photoshop.)
5. I talk too much and too fast when I'm nervous and/or excited.
6. I'm the oldest and the only girl.
7. My youngest brother, is only 5 months older than Rileigh. They just started Pre-K.
8. Out of our 4 kids, only one was planned.
9. I graduated high school with an A average and I have a 4.0 in College.
10. I intend to go back to College, I just have to find the time.
11. I wanted to be a Kindergarten teacher, until I worked at a Day Care.
12. I married my husband when I was only 18.
13. I was co-captain of the Varsity Cheerleading Squad my Junior year.
14. My youngest son was born on Labor Day, and my wedding anniversary.
15. I am deathly afraid of spiders, my 4 year old kills them for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment